Our Technology Is Used By
Payers for Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, and PPACA Commercial Members
Meeting Payer Needs
Centricity Payer Connect can help meet payer needs such as:
- Addressing chronic conditions every year
- Reporting quality measures and gaps in care as required
- Responding quickly to clinical data requests to help payers comply with CMS regulations
- Providing substantiating evidence of gap closure
Meeting Provider Needs
Centricity Payer Connect can help meet provider needs such as:
- Timely care gap information
- Guidance from payers on chronic conditions for patients during the encounter
- Seamless electronic ways to exchange relevant clinical data with payers
- More transparency regarding the clinical measures to focus on
Increase Payer and Provider Efficiency
Reduce time and effort manually exchanging clinical information by automating the secure and compliant retrieval of patient medical charts from the provider for Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, and PPACA Commercial members.
and Outcomes, Receive Accurate Reimbursement
Present care gap insights and chronic condition gap insights along with Risk Adjustment Factor scores to the provider at the appropriate point in their workflow. This enables providers to address care gaps, coordinate care, and deliver positive clinical outcomes.
Improve Consumer Experience and Medicare STAR Ratings
Provide and substantiate comprehensive preventive care and address chronic conditions routinely to help deliver a positive patient experience and maintain high Medicare STAR Ratings.
Using deterministic matching, Clinical Document Exchange automates the secure and compliant retrieval of patient medical charts from the provider for Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, and PPACA Commercial members.
Helps providers by pointing out member-specific chronic conditions and gaps in care that must be addressed routinely on a timely basis. This helps ensure accurate monitoring, evaluation, treatment, and documentation of the patient’s health condition.